Select a body system and identify one disease process that fascinates you most as a creation of
God. Answer the following questions relating to the disease process.
1. What aspects of normal anatomy is interesting to you and why?
2. What factors have caused the damage to the normal anatomy and physiology?
3. How can we restore the healing process?
4. What is the role of prayer, influence of religion and culture relating to this disease.
5. Conclusion with a call to action or something meaningful to remember.
6. At least 3 references are cited in paper, including a reference from current class assigned
chapter readings in Mauk, a reading in an assigned chapter in White, Anatomy & Physiology,
and pathophysiology journal article of your own choice.
Mauk, K. L., & Schmidt, N. K. (2004). Spiritual care in nursing practice. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott.
White, E. G. (2011). The Ministry of healing. Guildford, UK: White Crow Books.
APA format reference that you may use for free:
Possible body system diseases are:
a. Diabetes Mellitus