Answer the following questions:
1. Identify two positive attributes of stress.
2. How can you apply this as a nurse on the floor with fellow nurses?
3. How can you apply this with patients?
4. What was Kellys confession?
5. What were the results of the study with 1000 people?
6. What is the hormone discussed and what does it do?
7. How will this information help you in nursing school and in clinical practice?
Part 2( talks about studying habits)
Evaluate yourself on each of the 10 Pyramid Points. Describe your current habits and what you need to change.
pyramid point( PP) 1: Plan daily specific times for studying
PP 2 : Try not to do too much studying at one time
PP 3 : Set goals for your study time
PP 4 : Avoid procrastination
PP 5 : Study the most difficult material when you are most alert
PP 6 : Find a special study place that is free of external distractions
PP 7 : Seek help when you do not understand the material
PP 8 : Plan study Breaks
PP 9 : Eat a healthy Diet , and exercise regularly
PP 10 : Get an adequate amount of sleep every night
Please use these pyramid points to do the part 2 of the assignment..
each of the part should be a 1 page.