· Community Assessment
· Discuss community and public health challenges to improving health outcomes.
· Illustrate an interdisciplinary approach to improve health outcomes of the community.
· Examine information technology systems used to identify, communicate, and address health concerns of the community.
· Examine evidence-based practices associated with improving outcomes in community and public health.
· Illustrate the impact that barriers to healthcare access and challenges to improve health outcomes have on community and public health.
· Use evidence-based practices to guide health teaching, health counseling, screening, outreach, disease and outbreak investigation, referral, and follow-up throughout the lifespan.
· Minimum 10/maximum 15 slides, including speaker notes, excluding the title and reference slides.
note : Please this is going to be using turniting program .